Thursday, July 2, 2009

I found him finally! Murph has come to help!

Well, it's been a long and hard search but I finally found some help!!! See... I don't have any dolls yet to help me size and proportion and I don't want to just going buying tiny people willy nilly! So I have been searching and searching and searching...... and searching for the perfect sized wooden model to help me with my minis. Why did this search take so long? Because the only sizes I could find in any store was 4 1/2", 8" and 12" tall!! And none of those help!!!

But anyway... I would like you to meet Murphy (Murph for short). He's a perfect 5 3/4" tall! He has come to help me with both houses so you will see him here (Bentley Manor) and also at the Addams Family Mansion.


Here you can see him sitting in the dusty attic of Bentley Manor. He's got a lot of cleaning to do!!! Just kidding.... he told me before I brought him on that he doesn't do manual labor - haha!!!

Everyone enjoy your weekend everyone... I'll be away from the computer celebrating independence so I will get to any comments or emails early next week I hope!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are very lucky to have found this size. Impossible for me to get it here I think. So you gonna polymer over him ? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Murph, ban manual labour, there not enough time to have a tidy house and be beautiful at the same time I say :-) Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ara, mailed your package today as promised. Two things made it into the box last minute, a Way to Happiness booklet which I think you'll enjoy. http://www.thewaytohappiness.org/#/home
    And some doodles I did when watching some Addams family episodes which I thought you might get a kick out of.
    Much Luv,
    Tara

    ReplyDelete